APostLab would be no where without its many passionate trainers that have teached, coached and shared their knowledge during the nine previous workshops, together with the workshop’s team. For our 10th edition in Bucharest we’re looking forward to welcome:
- Viola Fügen (Producer @ The Match Factory)
- Ada Solomon (Producer @ HiFilm)
- Katriel Schory (Producer)
- Hans van Helden (Director Post Production IO / EMEA @ Netflix)
- Miga Bär (Manager Production Technology @ Netflix)
- Dennis Kleyn (VFX director @ Planet X Creative Visual Effects
- Laurence Kaye (Music supervisor)
- Ansgar Frerich (Re-recording mixer)
- Juan Galva (Post production supervisor)
For workshop #10 groups will be led by: APostlab’s managing director Joost de Vries (producer) & workshop manager Neeltje van der Heijden (freelance post production supervisor) in Group A. In Group B: APostlab’s long-time Head of Studies Niko Remus (freelance post production supervisor) & Antoine Simkine (producer & ACE chairman).
Picture: From left to right, Luxembourg group leaders producer Roshanak Behesht Nedjad, producer and workshop founder Diana Elbaum & Hans van Helden.