9th Annual workshopSardinia 8 - 13 November 2018
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Extended application deadline: September 18th 2018
We are proud to announce our Call for applications for SARDINIA, ITALY form NOV 8 – 13th 2018, the 9th edition of our annual 6-day post production workshop! Please read the info below before you apply via the Google Form. Every year, APostLab organises a 6-day workshop in a European country dedicated to the management of post production of feature length films in an international coproduction environment. For the November 2018 edition, we teamed up with the Sardegna Film Commission.
* For detailed information on what we do at our annual workshop check out the blog post-report on the last edition in Budapest here.
- you are a producer with an international film project in development, financing or pre-production
- you are an independent (freelance) post production supervisor
- you are an in-house post producer at a film production company or post production facility.
- the working language of all workshops, meetings and events is English
NUMBER of PARTICIPANTS (22 – 18 European & 4 non-European)
During the workshop, you will be teamed up per project. The teams are coached by top-level producers and post production supervisors. Each morning we will work on the film projects during group sessions and individual meetings. After lunch, international experts will bring you up to speed on post production topics like VFX, deliverables, DCP, music rights, workflows and many others.
1.600,- € for producers, 1.300,- € for post supervisors. Hotel room & all meals are included. Travel costs are excluded from the fee.
APostLab scholarships are available and will be assigned by merit. In addition most local film funds offer support for training.