The 11th Annual Workshop – Open Sessions offer the opportunity to attend five selected plenary sessions of the Post-production Workshop.
This is a workshop that serves to gain a better understanding of the technical, financial and creative aspects of post-production with a focus on the challenges of international co-production.
The Open Sessions consist of various presentations in which experts share their experiences and vision.
The sessions take place online on the following dates (the exact times will be announced):
Friday, January 8, 2021
* MANAGING POST-PRODUCTION – By Niko Remus
Friday, January 15, 2021
* UNDERSTANDING COLOR – Color Spaces for Non-Colorists – By Juan Galva
Saturday January 16, 2021
* DIGITAL WORKFLOWS, DELIVERABLES – By Neeltje van der Heijden
* MANAGING SOUND POST, A Virtual Studio Tour – By Niko Remus &
* VFX – FROM PREP TO POST – By Dennis Kleyn
The Annual Workshop and the Open Sessions are organized with support from Creative Europe and the Netherlands Film Fund, in collaboration with Cinesud and APostLab.
- Practical information including the exact times will be announced by e-mail
- We allow each participant to access the online environment individually. So be on time and come online 15 minutes before the start of each session.
- The sessions are in English and streamed live online.