The 10th edition of the workshop will take place in Bucharest, Romania between the 28th November and 3rd December 2019.
About the Workshop
You will learn how to incorporate post-production and VFX in your project from the start. We cover all crucial components – from budget and planning to creative and technical aspects. The goal: to end up with the skills necessary to avoid any bottlenecks in planning and budgeting, and to become capable of having eye-level discussions with all parties involved in the post-production of your future films and series.
The workshop also addresses what it takes to deliver a production to the international market.
Subjects include: post-production workflows, schedules, budgets and technical aspects as well as management of creative processes such as sound and VFX. The workshop is conducted in English, and consists of plenary sessions, individual coaching, and group work.
Eligibility & Fees
The 6-day workshop is open for:
• producers with an internationally co-produced feature film, documentary or TV-series in the stage of development, financing or pre-production, and
• post-production supervisors, working independently or with an organization.
Participation fees are €1.600 (excluding 21 % VAT) for producers and €1.300 (excluding 21 % VAT) for post supervisors, which include accommodation and meals but does not include travel costs. Applicants who need financial support and cannot obtain any from their film funds may apply for an APostLab scholarship or travel allowance.
- Motivation letter
- Professional resume
- Portrait picture
- Project synopsis (producers only)
- Estimated budget (producers only)
- Financing plan (producers only)
- Description of the project’s current stage (producers only)
Want to know more?
For more information about our project-based workshop, read a blog about the Budapest workshop here.
-> APostLab is supported by Creative Europe MEDIA.