The 12th Annual Post-Production Workshop will take place between 18-23 November 2021 in Athens, Greece
- Producers with an internationally co-produced feature film or TV-series in the stage of development, financing or pre-production, and
- post-production supervisors working independently or at a post-facility or production company
The maximum number of participants is 24.
PARTICIPATION FEES & FINANCIAL SUPPORT
For producers (with project): 1,600 EUR (+ VAT if applicable)
For post-production supervisors (without project): 1,300 EUR (+ VAT if applicable)
Participation fee includes tuition fee, accommodation, meals and local transport during the live event but does exclude travel costs.
Applicants who need financial support and cannot obtain any from their film funds may apply for an APostLab scholarship. APostLab provides full and partial scholarships as well as travel allowances to potential participants based on merit and need. Priority is given to participants coming from low-production capacity countries that participate in the Creative Europe MEDIA program.
Please submit the following documents with your application.
- your resume/CV (in A4, PDF)
- motivation letter (in A4, PDF)
- synopsis (producers only, A4, PDF)
- project`s full budget OR its top sheet (producers only, A4, PDF)
- post-production budget (producers only, A4, PDF)
- financing plan (producers only, A4, PDF)
- descripton of the stage of your project (producers only, A4, PDF)
Application documents should be submitted in English.
APPLICATION DEADLINE & SELECTION
Please submit your application no later than Sunday, October 3, 2021, 24:00 CET (Amsterdam-time)
To submit your application, please complete our application form.
The selection process will consist of two rounds. In Round 1, applicants will be shortlisted based on their submitted application material. Shortlisted applicants will get in Round 2 where they will be interviewed online with either a producer or a post-supervisor of the selection committee, depending on the applicant’s profile.
We will notify you about the status of your application during the month of October, 2021.
If you have any question about the annual workshop or the application process, feel free to contact us at email@example.com
The 12th APostLab Annual Workshop is supported by Creative Europe MEDIA.